Cost of living comparison between Istanbul, Turkey and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,496 prices entered by 666 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 167.792 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 161% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,062,053 £ (6,330TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)