Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 302%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,762 prices entered by 1,090 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.040 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 137% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 924,958 £ (6,377TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)