Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,870 prices entered by 972 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.906 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 135% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 881,936 £ (6,215TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)