Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.531 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 396,001 £ (E£ 13,880) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)