Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 100% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 780,242 £ (₨158,554) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)