Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.919 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 807,402 £ (₨164,152) in Islamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)