Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 66% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 622,690 £ (﷼ 39,223,722) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)