Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Isfahan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01226 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 39% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 261,787 £ (﷼ 21,350,460) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 2 hours ago)