Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Iranshahr have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 511,058 £ (﷼ 32,119,533) in Iranshahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)