Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 158.514 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 269,854 £ (S/. 1,702) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)