Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.669 SYP / PEN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 273,616 £ (S/. 1,735) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)