Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.781 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 244% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,291,504 £ (CH$1,653,189) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (41 minutes ago)