Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.730 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,462 £ (RM3,385) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (41 minutes ago)