Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.053 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 414,618 £ (RM8,628) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)