Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.246 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 101% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 754,351 £ (RM6,489) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)