Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.402 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 407,139 £ (RM3,075) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)