Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 546.398 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 222% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,256,870 £ (€2,300) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (31 minutes ago)