Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 638.061 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 228% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 676,197 £ (€1,060) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)