Cost of living in Inverness, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 693.622 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 271% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 746,119 £ (£1,076) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)