Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 502%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.715 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 296% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 777,004 £ (€1,279) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)