Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.684 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 245% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,293,012 £ (€2,378) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)