Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.401 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 247% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 704,979 £ (€1,113) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)