Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.426 SYPX / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 380,717 £ (₨50,830) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)