Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.461 SYPX / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 54% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 308,315 £ (₨38,920) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)