Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.011 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 301,691 £ (₨43,030) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)