Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.051 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 304,832 £ (₨37,861) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (28 minutes ago)