Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.516 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 388,156 £ (₨51,641) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)