Cost of living comparison between Indore, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.591 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 634,872 £ (₨83,639) in Indore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)