Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.397 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 419,272 £ (R$ 2,630) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)