Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.556 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 259,930 £ (Php27,202) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)