Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ilam have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01589 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 450,401 £ (﷼ 28,337,889) in Ilam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (37 minutes ago)