Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.595 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 279,561 £ (¥60,846) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)