Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 286%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 419,155 £ ($814) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)