Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.640 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 656,602 £ (400,351 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)