Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.438 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,256 £ (288,674 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)