Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.411 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 401,669 £ (284,611 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (29 minutes ago)