Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Ibadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 SYP / NGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 132% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 464,376 £ (290,359 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)