Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.180 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 56% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 311,043 £ (元3,832) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (33 minutes ago)