Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 378%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 633.401 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 195% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 636,380 £ (€1,005) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)