Cost of living comparison between Hubli, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.572 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 58% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 618,390 £ (₨81,665) in Hubli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (38 minutes ago)