Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.587 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 146% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 449,758 £ (28,855 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (35 minutes ago)