Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.897 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 152% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,025,458 £ (68,839 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)