Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.495 SYP / THB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 145% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 452,371 £ (27,424 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)