Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.013 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 497,147 £ (₨62,044) in Howrah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)