Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.984 SYP / DKK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 202% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 660,457 £ (kr7,772) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)