Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 291%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.940 SYP / SBD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 276% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 683,788 £ (10,370 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)