Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 331%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.810 SYP / SBD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 329% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,744,393 £ (26,507 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)