Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.583 SYP / SBD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 294% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 717,052 £ (10,769 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)