Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.646 SYP / HKD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 499% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,432,567 £ (HK$36,500) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 3 hours ago)