Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.485 SYP / BYN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 224,921 £ (847 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (38 minutes ago)