Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017.
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 23% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 183,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 141,332 £ in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)