Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 152,048 £ in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥50,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)