Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 280,159 £ in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)