Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 462%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 383.312 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 305% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 789,872 £ (AU$2,061) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)