Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 509%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 397.330 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 370% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,835,134 £ (AU$4,619) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)