Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02267 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 99% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 809,431 £ (35,709,271 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)