Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02267 SYP / VND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 361,556 £ (15,950,497 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)