Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.651 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 261% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 735,976 £ (¥158,250) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (44 minutes ago)