Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.974 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 256% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,390,624 £ (¥279,575) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (27 minutes ago)