Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 804%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 144.018 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 439% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,153,810 £ (8,012 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)