Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 527%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 599.858 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 212% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 624,270 £ (€1,041) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U320 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)