Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 537%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,233 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.909 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 363% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,879,540 £ (€3,264) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)