Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.583 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 294% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 804,543 £ (13,280 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)