Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 240% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,276,633 £ (2,479 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (40 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)