Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 214% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 642,689 £ (1,248 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)