Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 517.000 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 253% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,432,115 £ (2,770 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)