Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 SYP / SOS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 395% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 935,574 £ (1,011,912 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)