Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 254% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,735 £ ($1,499) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)