Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.878 SYP / ETB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 12% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 358,158 £ (15,655 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)