Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 224.637 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 562,557 £ (2,504 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)