Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 223.060 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 585,351 £ (2,624 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (27 minutes ago)