Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 208.511 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 34% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 285,400 £ (1,369 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)