Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 431%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 604.865 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 325% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 778,427 £ (€1,287) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)