Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.500 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 331% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,682,032 £ (€2,908) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)