Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 567.571 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 339% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,715,038 £ (€3,022) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)