Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.860 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 276,852 £ (¥56,960) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)