Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01384 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 366,883 £ (﷼ 26,509,200) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 2 hours ago)