Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01602 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 452,865 £ (﷼ 28,272,039) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)