Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 436,249 £ (﷼ 27,421,211) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (38 minutes ago)