Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01462 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 226,658 £ (﷼ 15,508,003) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)