Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.593 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 206% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,146,739 £ (¥249,696) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)