Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.268 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 468,040 £ (元6,218) in Haikou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)