Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 483%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.192 SYP / ILS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 310% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,536,196 £ (10,654 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (40 minutes ago)