Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.593 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 170% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,097,697 £ (¥239,017) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)